Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

the wider the leg, the closer to god?

so APPARENTLY, according several fashion forecasters, skinny jeans are out and wide leg jeans are in and I'm still not sure how I feel about. Don't get me wrong, I've been rocking a pair of AG wide leg jeans since freshmen year and they're super forgiving while still making me look good but skinnies are just so much more versatile. You can wear them with any style shirt and pretty much any type of shoe whereas wide leg jeans can pretty much only go with a fitted top or else you look kind of shapeless. And for shoes, it's pretty much ballet flats or heels because anything else just looks dumb. I've tried pairing mine with flat boots and I can't even bear how awkward it looks (but that's just me). I'm not going to lie, I wore my pair out the last night of fall semester and I think they're great for making you look more dressed up than you actually. I love my wide legs and I'll more than likely buy more (I have a serious jeans obsession) but I'm not sure I'm ready to retire my skinnies j u s t yet.

What do you guys think? Ready to make room in your jeans drawer for some of these lovelies?
via

1 comments:

Michelle said...

i can't make my mind up in this trend. i like it, but maybe not for me.

Post a Comment