Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

i drink your milkshake

So unless you've been living on Mars for the past week, you've heard all about the new Starbucks drink size: the trenta. It's 31 freaking ounces. I'll be honest, I actually hate the 'bucks but only because I don't like coffee and don't think their chai tea is sweet enough. At first, I was kind of blown away by just how huge this new drink is before I realized that my beloved McDonalds sweet tea is actually an ounce bigger (why yes, I would like a side of diabetes with my drinks! How thoughtful of you to ask!). And then I found THIS lovely diagram and realized that I legitimately should be intimidated by a drink that big. Well that and it's fancy European name.

via

Do you guys realizes that these drinks are bigger than the average person's stomach?? Mind = Blown.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh... Who needs that!?!?
~Morgan
http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment