Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

dear professor

sorry i've been so mia lately. somehow i've managed to get myself quiteeee sick and have spent the last few days huddled into a ball on the couch with heaping stacks of tissues all around me. I don't know what it is about this semester but I feel like I am ALWAYS sick. Like I'm really not the type to get sick but I've had to email so many professors telling them that I won't be in class. But I feel better today so let's hope the worst is over. At least I better be healthy by Thursday because the senior class is having "Pints with Profs" that evening and I've been looking forward to that since freshman year. Yay free alcohol! Also, my housemates and I are throwing a party at our humble abode that night and I can't be sick for that. Too many fun people have been invited! Question: is it not true that when making a guest list, you should try to figure out how the group dynamic will work? You don;t want to invite people who will feel awkward or left out obviously. I swear nobody but me thinks about these things haha


WHATEVA I found this survey thing on my daily blog read and thought I'd fill it out. You guys should do it too! I would love to see other people's answers!



1. what inspires you?
like clothes and outfits wise? kind of a little of everything....fashion blogs, magazine ads, things I see on other people, colors I like
2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
coconut water. I found some today in the devil's den (convenience store for my school) and had to try it
3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
dependsssss but generally at home i think
4. household chore you don't mind doing?
i guess vacumming. it goes by super quickly
5. coffee or tea?
tea. all day, every day
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
popcorn. but not that microwave stuff, i like real popcorn
7. what's the last book you read?
reread "True Prep" over spring break
8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
I'd have to say yes. That's a good thing right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment