Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, December 24, 2010

fratdragon

I never realized how many fratty music websites there are! I accidentally misspelled my favorite mix-up/mash-up/fratastic playlist site (fratmusic ftw although fratstars is coming up fast (LOVE their christmas mix! who knew there was such a thing as dubstep Christmas music!?)) when I was typing it in earlier and google search pulled up literally 5 different pages where I could get my frat on. ANYWAYS when I was checking out all my options, I found a new graduation song that's a much more upbeat option to Vitamin C's graduation anthem. Not that I don't love the classic tear jerker but variety is the spice of life!


Spent my day looking up governmental internships down in the DC area and making lists about getting my life together. Fun times...really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment