Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

desecration of school property ftw



I found this image on tumblr a while back and it summed up my feelings so well. Is it too soon to say that I miss college? Or maybe it’s not college that I miss so much as everything that it stood for: independence, freedom to make mistakes, lack of real responsibilities and usually a perfectly ordinary day as an excuse to day drink on the quads. I just feel so unprepared to start life in the real world with rent, cell phone and utility bills, car payments and trying to figure out how to repay student loans. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to take this “gap year” abroad but will living with my parents while I’m over there make the eventual transition easier or just that much more difficult?

0 comments:

Post a Comment