Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, June 17, 2011

ciao bella

To say that I'm excited for my year in Italy might be a bit of an understatement. I mean, yeah bunches of college graduates take that year off to travel for a while but how many get to do that and still come home at night to their parents' cooking. I'm so grateful for the opportunities that being an Army Brat has given me, especially this one. I've been scouring the interwebs for pictures of my future homeland and it is just so beautiful. I can't wait to actually go out there and experience these things for myself. Until then, though, I think I'm just going to watch the Lizzie McGuire movie a bajillion times and plan how to accidentally get an Italian pop star to fall in love me...doable right?

Ciao!









0 comments:

Post a Comment